Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Thanks so much to someone that makes others happy!

After having the past two days off and returning to school today, it was like we were returning from break again.  The students were excited to be back and tell us all about their 4 day vacation.  They were not very impressed by the subzero temperatures either, but they enjoyed having two snow days in a row.  Since I was completely exhausted from a wonderful day at school, I decided to make a Peek-A-Boo Message Card that I saw on Julie Davidson's blog.  She has a wonderful tutorial so I will put the link at the bottom of my blog instead of boring you with all of the details.  This card turned out super cute though.  I love how all of the colors and designer paper coordinate together.  I will have to make another card like this one for my Stampin UP Secret Pal.  Until next time, happy carding everyone!

Front of the Card

Hidden Message

Link to video tutorial:  http://juliedavison.blogspot.com/2013/09/video-peek-boo-message-card-tutorial.html

No comments:

Post a Comment