Sunday, January 12, 2014

Thinking of You

Today was a very productive day.  I finished my January swap for my two Secret Pals.  They both will be receiving a pocket calendar with a custom cover based on their favorite colors and two cards.  Tonight's creation is for one of my Secret Pals since her favorite stamp set is Lovely As A Tree.  I used embossing powder for the stamped image and then colored in with my ink daubers after I heated it up with my heat gun. It turned out quite lovely even though I changed my idea halfway through since I didn't like how the card was turning out.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.


Stampin UP Supplies:  Heat Gun, Black Embossing Powder, Lovely As A Tree Stamp Set, Ink Daubers, Old Olive Ink Pad, Marina Mist Ink Pad, Chocolate Chip cardstock, Designer Paper, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch 

No comments:

Post a Comment