Saturday, January 25, 2014

A Typical Busy Saturday

It seems like we are always busy on Saturday doing something and this Saturday is no different.  We are spending most of the day shopping and then we have my Fiance's company party this evening.  It will be an interesting night since I have heard so much about his co-workers, but never meet them until tonight.  Since we are leaving soon for the day, I created my card a little earlier than normal, but it is ways nice to have it done and out of the way.  This card came together quite well since my envision changed well creating the card.  I was inspired from Pinterest, but once I started making the card it turned out a lot different then my inspiration.  Now that my card is done, it is time for shopping which is fun but sad at the same time.  I will be visiting Archiver's one last time before they shut their doors in mid-February.  It is sad to see them leave, but what can do you when you are not making enough money to stay open.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.


Stampin UP Supplies:  Perfect Pennants Stamp Set, Petite Petals Stamp Set, Petite Petals Punch, Banner Framelits, Real Red Cardstock and Ink, Whisper White Cardstock, Fresh Prints Designer Series Paper, Crumb Cake Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment