Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today was a wonderful day.  It was great seeing my students after having 4 days off even though they tired me out.  Tonight's creation is another Valentine's day card.  I do not know who will receive this card, but it is always nice to have a few extras on hand.  This card turned out super cute just like the others I have made.  I wish I would have had a few more choice when it came to Valentine paper, but it happens.  I have all of these cute Valentine cards, but I have not made one for my Fiance yet.  Good thing I still have time to come up an idea since it seems like making cards for him is getting a little tougher this days.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.


Stampin UP Supplies:  Brown Sugar Cardstock, Strawberry Slush Cardstock & Ink, Whisper White Cardstock, Language of Love Stamp Set, Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp Set, Owl Punch, Jewels

Non-Stampin UP Supplies:  Creative Memories Heart Punch, Valentine's Day Cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment