Saturday, January 11, 2014

Retro Fresh

Tonight's creation took a lot of cutting and estimating the size of the paper that I needed.  I had a few problems with the trimmer as well, but after changing the blade it started to work fine again.  Even though I wasn't really sure if the size of the paper was cut to the correct measurements for this size card, it still turned out pretty remarkable.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.


Note:  Since I am trying to keep my blog post shorter, I will be posting the supplies used at the bottom of the blog.  If you ever have questions on how to make a certain card, please don't hesitate to ask.

Stampin UP Supplies:  Baked Brown Sugar cardstock,  Tangerine Tango cardstock, Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper, Arrows Textured Impression Embossing Folder, Bring on the Cake stamp set, and Gorgeous Grunge stamp set

No comments:

Post a Comment