Sunday, January 26, 2014

Monster In Love

With another cold wave starting tomorrow, I got a phone call from my school saying "we were closing both Monday and Tuesday."  I love having days off when they are unexpected, but I am not looking forward to making up all of these days come June.  Having the next two days off gives me extra time in my craft room to work on cards for my three Secret Sisters.  I will definitely enjoy it and it will be great way to send my time since it will be super cold outside.  But enough about having two days off, let's discuss tonight's creation.

Tonight I used my Silhouette to make my Monster In Love.  This image was a free SVG file from Miss Kate Cuttables.  I always love downloading here freebie of the day and thinking of different ways I can use them in my project.  When I just saw the Monster In Love, I knew I had to make a Valentine card with it since he was so cute.  Also, what kid won't enjoy getting an Valentine card with this guy on it.  I feel like this card is missing something on the front, but it is cute none the less.  I will have to make another card, but this time with a girl monster.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment