Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Whale you be mine?

Today was a great day.  We had an early release at school due to the weather so I was home a few hours earlier than normal.  I decided to relax for a little bit before creating tonight's creation.  Before I decided on a theme for tonight's card, I checked out Miss Kate Cuttables website and found this adorable whale with a cute saying to go along with it.  Using my Silhouette, I cut out the different layers of the whale and the message.  This card turned out absolutely adorable.  I know the saying is a little cheesy, but "be mine" gets boring after a while.  I can't wait to give this card to someone special.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.


Supplies:  Silhouette,  Miss Kate Cuttable SVG files, cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment