Thursday, January 16, 2014

Sending Good Thoughts Your Way

After a very long day at school, I decided an easy card was in order tonight.  Tonight's inspiration came from Pinterest of course since I am too tired to think.  I love how all of the colors come together and really make this card pop.  I sure can't get enough of the Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper from Stampin UP.  I will have to make sure I order a few extra packs before the end of June.  Since I feel like I have been doing a lot of easy cards this week, I am going to try some new techniques and card ideas this weekend.  It does help though that I am having a friend over that loves to make cards as well.  It is always more fun with a friend or two.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.


Stampin UP Supplies:  Perfect Pennants Stamp Set, Banner Framelits, Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper, Baked Brown Sugar Cardstock, Coastal Cabana Card Stock, Calypso Coral Cardstock, Basic Gray Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment