Thursday, January 2, 2014

Thank You!

Today was my first day back to school since winter break started a week and a half ago and I am exhausted.  It was great to see my 2nd graders today but they wore me out.  I love hearing about their breaks and what they got for Christmas.  Enough about my day though and the love for my students, let's discuss tonight's creation.

Using my trimmer, I cut the card base, strip of rich razzleberry designer paper, and the different overlays that I needed.  I then used the Regarding Dahlias stamp set to stamp the flower and "thank you" onto the small white overlay.  Once everything was completed, I then assembled my card.  It was a pretty easy card to create.  It only took me about 10 minutes to make.  I will have to keep this card in mind when I am doing Thank You cards after my wedding.  Knowing me though I will change my mind several times before then and have a different one in mind.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment