Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Happy Congratulations!

After looking on Stampin Connection, I found two cards that I really likes so I decided to take an element from each card to make tonight's creation.  I thought this was going to be an easy card and I would be done in 30 minutes or less.  Boy was I wrong.  It took me about an hour to make this card since I was having a hard time getting the measurements correctly, but it was all worth it in the end.  The one thing I love about this card is how the inside of the banner lined up so well using the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig.  I have only used the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig once before, but today I fell in love with it since everything lined up like I wanted it too.  Even though this card took longer then expected, I love how it turned out.  Can't wait to make another card like this one, but for a different occasion.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.


Stampin UP Supplies:  Happy Congratulations Stamp Set, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Heat Gun, Black Embossing Powder, Retro Fresh Designer Series Paper, Basic Black Ink, Coastal Cabana Ink, So Saffron Ink, Tangerine Tango Ink, Whisper White Cardstock, Baked Brown Sugar Cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment