Friday, January 3, 2014

You make me happy when skies are gray!

After looking at Pinterest for inspiration, I came across that was similar to the one I made tonight.  I added my own little twist though so it was my own creation.  Using my favorite stamp Flower Shop, I stamped two flowers and then punched them out.  Also, I stamped the yellow overlay with yellow flowers from the Flower Shop stamp set.  I then stamped the center flowers from the Petite Petals stamp set and punched them out with the coordinating punch.  Using my stamp markers, I colored in the stamp from the See Ya Later stamp set.   Once everything was stamped, I cut three strips that were 1", 3/4", and 1/2" thick, and cut them to look like banners.  After my banners were adhered together, I used my Big Shot to cut out the white overlay with the Deco Framelit and I cut out the saying using a framelit from the Chalk Talk framelit collection.  I then used my Big Shot to emboss the Deco shape using the Arrow Textured Impression Embossing Folder.  This card turned out great.  I love how everything came together.   I am not usually a banner type of person when it comes to cards, but I am beginning to love them more and more.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment