Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Bear in Present

With rain showers and plenty of cold air this morning, it definitely felt like we had finally changed seasons.  Most of the trees in the area have dropped their leaves, and are now naked waiting for that first snow.  I fear that instead of a pretty white coat, we are in for a long winter.  Thankfully when the weather doesn't cooperate outside I can always cuddle up with a cup of hot chocolate.  Plus to keep myself from developing a case of cabin fever, my remarkable creations are a nice break from reality.  Enough talk of seasons that are full of chilly mornings and onto the creations for today.

Since December 1st will be here before I know it, I have created another Christmas card tonight.  Using my Silhouette, I cut out the teddy bear and present.  This image required some assembling like most images that I cut out using my Silhouette do.  After the teddy bear and present were assembled, I used my Stampin UP trimmer to custom cut the card and white overlay.  Using my Big Shot, I embossed the white overlay with candy canes to give it some extra texture.  Once the overlay was completed, I finished assembling my card.  I would have like to included a sentiment, but unfortunately there was not much room left.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment