Thursday, October 24, 2013

Christmas Tree

Even though it is only Thursday, it sure feels like a Friday.  One more day of the work week and then I  finally get to enjoy two days of sleeping in.  Since it has been a long week, I created another simple card tonight, but none the less, it is still a remarkable creation.  Let's discuss tonight's creation.

Using my trimmer, I cut out the two overlays and the base.  Once those were cut out, I stamped the Christmas Tree from the Special Season stamp set onto the white overlay.  After stamping the tree, I used my embossing buddy on the bottom of the card to help unwanted flecks of embossing powder from sticking the paper.  I then used VersaMark to stamp "Christmas Greetings" from the Special Season stamp set as well.  Once that was completed, I put sliver embossing powder over the sentiment making sure their was no unwanted flecks on the paper before heating it up.  I then used my heat gun to give it a shiny finish.  Completing my card, I adhered everything together and added rhinestones onto the tree to make is sparkle more.  Even though this card was simple once again, it is still homemade and comes from the heart.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment