Monday, October 7, 2013

Creative Fold

Lately, I have been on a kick of turning out new folds.  Tonight is not any different since I came across this neat fold while looking through samples on Stampin UP Connection.  Today's creation comes with a YouTube video that someone has already made.  It made creating this card super easy and I got to use my envelope punch for something besides just an envelope.  I have posted the YouTube video at the end of my blog so that you can view it if you would like to make this card as well.  I would describe how to make the card, but I have a lovely migraine again today.  I am hoping that I can go a few days this week without a migraine so that I can put my best effort into writing a blog for you.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.

Outside

Inside



 

No comments:

Post a Comment