Sunday, October 13, 2013

Mini Blind Card

As I was enjoying my Sunday afternoon, I realized that there are only 72 days until Christmas, which means there are only 47 days until December 1st.  Since I try to mail out my Christmas cards on December 1st so that they arrive before the craziness of Christmas begins.  Last year, people didn't receive their card until about 3 weeks after we mailed them since our Post Office decided to hold on to them for an extra two weeks until they mailed them out.  This year I am taking them to a different Post Office to mail them out so that doesn't happen again.  With this being said, I will be making Christmas cards until December 1st since I have over 50 cards to make.  Let's briefly discuss tonight's creation since I had hard time following directions.

Tonight I decided to make a card that was more challenging then my recent cards this past week. This card was pinned awhile ago, but I haven't had the chance to make it yet so I decided to go searching for the instructions. I learned that I should read all of the instructions and not assume that I know how to  make the card just by looking at the pictures.  Since I didn't read the instructions this card not turn out the way I envisioned.  Instead of me telling you how I made the card, I will be providing the link to the instructions.  I thought that would be more helpful since I couldn't follow them in the first place.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.

Blind Closed

Blind Opened




No comments:

Post a Comment