Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Scrap Hexagon Card

You never realize how important something is until it is gone for repair.  I had several ideas tonight for a card, but most of them required something made with my Silhouette.  Since I made a lot of Christmas cards last week, I had a lot of Christmas paper scraps and I decided to use them to make this creation with hexagons.  I used my hexagon punch to punch out different patterns.  Once all of the hexagons were punched out, I laid them out on the white overlay arranging them so no alike patterns were touching each other.  I then adhered them to the overlay and cut off whatever was hanging over the edge.  To finish my creation, I stamped "Season's Greeting" from the Joy to the World stamp set on the top of my card.  After making tonight's creation, I decided that I need to buy the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig from Stampin UP so that my stamps are actually straight.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment