Monday, October 14, 2013

A Twisted Christmas Easel Card

Since I had an awful day at school, I came home and reveled some stress by creating tonight's creation.  This card was featured on the Stampin UP Demonstrator page, but she was kind enough to list her directions on Split Coasts Stampers (splitcoaststampers.com).  This is a free website that anyone can join and has lots of ideas for everyone.  After reading through all of the directions this time, my card turned out exactly the way it should have.  The directions for this card will be attached to the bottom of my blog.  This women did a wonderful job on this card and I am very happy that she shared the directions with all of us.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.


Directions:  http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/project-instructions-f142/twisted-easel-card-t579519.html#post20371772

No comments:

Post a Comment