Thursday, July 11, 2013

Baby!

As today was my first full day with my fellow card creator (even if I was teaching for the first half of the day) it made for a great day.  While searching through Jessica's library of different Silhouette designs, I came across this rather neat box baby girl design.  Using a 5 x 5 card to take full advantage of the amount of squares incorporated into this design.  Pink and white are definitely colors one thinks of when they think of a newborn baby girl or celebrating with a baby shower, which made these the definite color choices.  Alternating colors and throwing some flowers into the arrangement separated this card from just your ordinary girl card, I had to make sure to use a different color for the border lines just to help keep the solid pink fro the other hues in the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment