Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Thinking of You!

Today my friend Jessica (whose doing the 365/cards project as well) came to visit, she and I will be spending the next five days together.  Of course Aunika will be tagging along for the ride, and we will hopefully be able to relax and share tips on making cool cards.  But when company comes to visit I have to put card making aside and make everything clean, doing dishes and taking the garage out, etc.  Things that seem simple when you have plenty of time in the day, just like tonight's card.  Searching the Silhouette store can be rather time consuming if you don't know exactly what it is that you, but I knew what I was looking for so it was quick and easy.  I found this simple flower, purchased, and let my sketch pens do the rest of the work.  A simple "thinking of you" stamp tops off one of the easier cards I've made in a long while, if only it were this easy to prepare for special visitors.  Happy carding everybody!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment