Sunday, July 7, 2013

Congratulations on your new baby!


Today I used a technique that was previously introduced last month, in the fact that I triple layered boxes on a base card.  Keeping the colors simple, I went with a blue border and white insides to boost what I was to place inside.  The theme is driven towards the birth of a baby boy, with giraffes and turtles stamped on.  I picked up these wonderful stamps after browsing craigslist looking for rummage sales, I found a lady in Madison selling a bunch of Stampin Up supplies.  After exchanging emails, my boyfriend and I ventured into the city to take a look at them.  Upon arrival she showed me what was for sale and I purchased 15 stamp sets, paper, ribbon,beads and a punch for a great price.  Including these four new stamps, all used on this card.  I think it's great that I could put my new supplies to use so effectively and all on one card!

No comments:

Post a Comment