Thursday, July 25, 2013

Happy Birthday!

As birthdays happen everyday of the year, I feel that a birthday card is something that one can never have too many of.  Today's card was created using simple techniques that are very easy to follow and replicate.  The two most common "S" in my collection were used today, those being the Silhouette and stamps.  On a white overlay, I applied a simple square flower cut out design.  I was able to reuse the flowers form one cut out to the next, just one odd duck out left me with a leftover flower which maybe I'll find a home for on my future card.  Using a new acquired tool called a Crop-A-Dile by Stampin UP, I applied eyelets to the center of each flower.  Stamping to the right "Happy Birthday" in a color close to the flower cut out, I repeated this two more times.


No comments:

Post a Comment