Saturday, July 27, 2013

Engagement

The last week and a half I have been on vacation.  My vacation ended with a proposal from my boyfriend of four and a half years.  We were out fishing on a cold and windy day.  I was ready to call it quits from the moment we got across the lake since I was already cold within the first five minutes.  But we found where the fishing were biting and I stuck it out in the cold.  After a few hours of fishing, my boyfriend asked me to take off one of his fish.  I thought nothing of it since he was taking my off all day.  The fish kept moving so I was having a little problem getting it off.  My boyfriend give me more line and when he did I noticed the engagement ring hanging from the fishing line.  I was in stock as I starred at the ring for a minute.  He had to tell me to take off the fish before I killed it.  After I through back the fish, I cut the ring off the line.  He came over and asked me if "I would be the biggest catch of his life."  Of course I said YES!  I couldn't have asked for a better proposal.

So I thought making an engagement card was a perfect fit.  I cut out everything using my Silhouette and then I stamped "Congratulations" at the top of the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment