Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Thank You

A busy day with much to learn and lot's more time on the road then I would have liked led me to a simpler card for tonight's remarkable creation.  Using a steel blue card stock I cut a slightly smaller white overlay, thus giving the steel blue a nice border effect to the overall card.  I knew more color was required so using my stamp markers and my Sparkled Expression Stamp Set I chose a variety of colors.  Not nearly a rainbow but close enough, I used the following; red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple.  A color spectrum visually pleasing both to mind and spirit in a natural arching pattern, reaching it's peak and then back down.  Topping the card with "Thank You" from the Sassy Salutations collection in black ink, doing so it really helps everything come together.  I've said it before, and will again reiterate again and again countless times before I quit this project; one can never have too many THANK YOU cards.  Many occasions call for them and that is why I continue to make more!





No comments:

Post a Comment