Friday, September 20, 2013

Friend

Lately the theme has either been Thank You cards or cards about friendship and that is because of my recent order.  After creating abut 14 cards, I am starting to run out of ideas.  I am not used to working on the same themes for two weeks, but it has made me think outside the box more.  Enough about my creative block and onto tonight's creation.

Tonight's card took me a little bit of time since I had one idea and didn't like how it look.  It wasn't until three tries later that I finally settled on this one.  I used my Silhouette to cut out "Friend."  Once that was cut out, I custom cut the base and the overlay.  After those were cut out, I stamped 6 flowers from the Flower Shop stamp set.  Using my new stamp pads from Stampin UP, I stamped 3 different colors so I could alternate them.  I then adhered everything to the overlay and thus the card was complete.  It took me a few tires to figure out this card, but overall I am satisfied with tonight's creation.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment