Saturday, September 14, 2013

If Friends Were Like Flowers

After spending most of the day grocery shopping and going to a local apple orchard, I found myself in need of a nap before creating tonight's remarkable creation.  Once I was re-energized, I decided to make some Ultimate Chocolate Chocolate cookies before deciding on a creation for this evening.  Now that you are filled on today's events, let's get to the creation.

Tonight's card was inspired by a card that I found while looking through Stampin Connection website for demonstrators.  I changed it up a bit to make it my own and using supplies from my station.  Using a stamp that I purchased this summer from a rummage sale, I stamped three flower squares onto white card stock.  I then stamped three butterflies onto light purple paper and using my Bitty Butterfly punch to cut them out.  Once the flower squares were dried, I used my handy scissors to cut them out as my square punch was too big.  I then decided to use one of my pre-made cards to place the elements on.  Arranging the square on my card, I choose to make them look like a stair case and then arranged the butterflies around them.  Once they were in place and glued down, I stamped "If friends were like flowers, I'd pick you" thus completing tonight's creation.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment