Friday, September 13, 2013

TGIF!

After a long and exhausting school week, I felt like a semi-easy card was in store for today (seems like the running theme for this week).  Between the heat and having a full schedule this week, I was extremely tired on a Friday night (all things considered this is my blog for the card that I created).  After downloading the "Freebie of the Day" from Miss Kate Cuttables (something I have used before in my project), I knew that was it was the right image for tonight's card.  After the file was downloaded, I searched my Silhouette library for something to go with the provided one-eyed monster.  Since the monster reminded me of Halloween, I decided that a Happy Halloween was a perfect fit for this card.  Once the place of all the elements was arranged on the mat, it was now time to cut the paper with my Silhouette.  I then assembling the monster and  title I used a glue stick to put together some of the pieces.  This was the easiest part of the card as I found myself struggling to pick out a base that placed while with the elements.  When was the card base was finally chosen with an appropriate overlay, the card was nearly complete.  This left me with a cute card to complete my Friday night.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment