Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Mosaic Madness

Being on a new medication has left me way more fatigue then I would have liked.  Lately, I have not had enough energy to create a card that requires a lot of work.  Hopefully, in another week or so my body will be used to my new meds and I will no longer feel fatigue.  Enough of me complaining and on to the skinny of tonight's creation.

Tonight's creation didn't turn out the way I would have liked.  This is one card I will be redoing to make it look better in the future.  I used the 2012-2014 In Color Stampin' Write Markers to color in the mosaics and then stamped them on white cardstock.  After stamping the mosaics in different color schemes, I punched them out using the mosaic punch.  I then alternated the patterns and color schemes on the pre-made card.  Once the mosaics were in place, I punched out a Word Window and stamped "happy birthday" onto it.  I think the card still needs something else, but I can't think of what that something else would be at the moment.  Even though I dislike this card, I do not think any less of myself, but I know I have to make a crappy card once in a while to learn from my errors.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment