Friday, August 9, 2013

Fox & Friends

Today's card was quite simple.  I cut out 6-2" scalloped circles using rainbow colored cardstock.  Then I cut out 6-1.5" circles using white cardstock.   After I used my Silhouette to cut out the different circles, I stamped an animal from the "Fox & Friends" Stampin Up set on each of the white cardstock circles.  I used my stamp markers to color in the animals and I tired to match them with the colored cardstock as best as I could.  Then I glued the white circle onto the corresponding colored scalloped circle.  I used my Silhouette to cut out the base of the card and the two overlays.  This card could be used for several different occasions like a new baby, baby shower, or even an invitation to a birthday party or shower.  I hope you enjoy this simple card.  Until next time, happy carding everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment