Saturday, August 17, 2013

Heat Embossed Christmas Tree

Today I went to my first Stampin Up workshop with one of my good friends.  We made 4 different cards and had a blast.  I enjoyed making all of the cards, but this is one of my favorite cards since I got to try heat embossing for the first time.  All of the pieces were cut an advanced so I don't have measurements for them.  For the Christmas tree, I used VersaMark ink to stamp the tree on the white base.  Then I spooned silver embossing powder onto the tree.  Before I heated up the embossing powder, I tapped off the extra powder.  Then I ran the heating gun back and forth until the tree became shine.  The snowflake paper is from the Stampin UP Winter Frost Specialty Desinger Series Paper.  The base card and the one overlay is the coastal cabana from Stampin UP In Color 2013-2015 Collection.  I have included the other three cards that I made today as well.  If you any questions on any of the cards, please e-mail me and I will answer any questions you might have.





No comments:

Post a Comment