Saturday, August 3, 2013

Thank You!

With much to do on a busy Saturday full of plenty of family and friends, I decided to create a simple card today.  Cutting a white overlay which was half an inch smaller on each side then my pre-made card, I was able to have a natural border.  Once the overlay was in place, I punched out four flowers with four different colors, using softer colors helped make them pop against the starkness of my white overlay.  Using a simple vertical placement of the flowers on the card, I then pulled out my "Thank You" stamp and grabbed four stamp markers similar in color to my flowers.  Stamping the colors in the opposite color pattern of the flowers I brought the card together as a whole.  While I did a "Thank You" card yesterday and have done countless variations through the last two months, I believe that one can never have too many thank you cards.  Life presents us with all different kinds of opportunities to thank someone, so thus too many cards is not bad at all.  Enjoy your Saturday and happy carding everyone! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment