Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Thinking of You

Today my friends and I took advantage of a beautiful summer afternoon, and wasted the day away at the beach.  Soaking up the sun and conditioning my arm with tossing a Frisbee around, it's quite amazing how the great outdoors can wear you down.  Because the bulk of my day was spent outside, and I found myself napping the afternoon away; I awoke with dinner left unprepared and a card yet to be made.  Thus tonight's card was more simple then some of the extravagant creations I've been making the last few days.  Using my Silhouette to cut out the base of the card and the two overlays, when the Silhouette finished cutting the pieces I was able to start the next step.  Gluing the purple and white overlay together, I left about 1/4" on each side so that the purple could give the card a color blast.  After the two pieces were glued together, I used a flower from the "Flower Shop" Stampin Up stamp set.  Evenly placing three flower stamps on the card I then stamped "Thinking of You" from the "Sassy Salutations" set.



No comments:

Post a Comment